You bring passion to our mission
Quadel is actively seeking entry level, mid-career and experienced management professionals with the following interests and areas of expertise:
- Housing Choice Voucher Programs
- Section 8 Project-based Contract Administration
- Public Housing and Community Development
- Training and Instructional Design
- Customer Service
- Business Process Engineering
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Compliance
- Housing Management Information Systems
- Information Technology and Telecommunications
- Human Resources
- Finance and Accounting
- Contracts and Subcontracts Management
We offer full-time and part-time employment as well as flexible consulting engagements. Short-term or extended business travel may be required with some positions to provide the quality customer service that our clients expect and deserve.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer.
People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate with a disability in need of an accommodation in the application process, please call 202-789-2500.
- Quadel’s Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Poster
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Poster
- Notice of E-Verify Participation
- Right to Work