Quadel offers full-time, part-time employment and flexible consulting engagements. Short-term or extended business travel may be required on occasion to provide the quality customer service that our clients expect and deserve.
QUADEL believes in rewarding our employees’ hard work and dedication by offering:
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonuses
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Generous Vacation, Sick, Holiday and Personal Leave
- Life, Accidental Death and Disability, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Optional Long-term Care and Life Term Insurance Coverage
- Commuter Benefits
We invest in our people with training, professional organization memberships, and industry association conference attendance. Joining Quadel offers exceptional opportunities for valuable professional experience and career advancement.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer.
People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate with a disability in need of an accommodation in the application process, please call 202-789-2500.
- Quadel’s Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Poster
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Poster
- Notice of E-Verify Participation
- Right to Work