You bring passion to our mission
Quadel is actively seeking entry level, mid-career and experienced management professionals with the following interests and areas of expertise:
- Housing Choice Voucher Programs
- Section 8 Project-based Contract Administration
- Public Housing and Community Development
- Training and Instructional Design
- Customer Service
- Business Process Engineering
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Compliance
- Housing Management Information Systems
- Information Technology and Telecommunications
- Human Resources
- Finance and Accounting
- Contracts and Subcontracts Management
We offer full-time and part-time employment as well as flexible consulting engagements. Short-term or extended business travel may be required with some positions to provide the quality customer service that our clients expect and deserve.
Click here to join our team »
"Working at Quadel has allowed me to be part of a highly motivated and professional team involved in multiple aspects of affordable housing. A wealth of opportunities exist within the organization for individuals to get involved in the industry, whether in Washington D.C. or around the U.S."
"Quadel is one of the leading consultant and management firms in the housing industry. With Quadel, I have the opportunity to, travel, expand my knowledge of the industry, and interface with professionals who have a myriad of experience."