Quadel’s experienced, professional trainers bring knowledge and expertise to a location near you, whatever you need. Quadel tailors its trainings and proficiency testing based upon a focused curriculum of critical housing program topics. Your staff quickly attains competency on complex subjects and regulations.
We offer the Assisted Housing Manager (AHM), Low-Income Tax Credit Compliance (TaCCs) and Mixed Finance courses on a scheduled basis throughout the year or by special request. The HUD/LIHTC Audit Update courses are offered on a scheduled course basis only in the Fall. All other courses are offered by special request. All courses offered by special request can be customized to meet the clients needs. To learn more about a particular course, click on the name for a course description, agenda, and list of upcoming dates.
Currently Scheduled Courses
- Assisted Housing Manager
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit Compliance
- The Accounting Series
- Fair Housing Specialist
- More 2018 Dates Coming Soon!
HUD Assisted Multifamily Housing
- Assisted Housing Manager (AHM) Course - Winter/Spring 2018
Rental Assistance Demonstration
Housing Choice Voucher
- Public Housing Specialist
- Asset Management Course
- Public Housing Assessment System (PHAS)
- Public Housing Maintenance and UPCS
Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC)
- Fair Housing Specialist - Winter/Spring 2018
- Accounting Series Main - Fall 2017