- Tailored Training
- 1.5 Days - Course Only
- 2 Days - Course + Certification Exam
Quadel offers HCV for Supervisors and Managers training as a one and one-half day workshop, followed by an optional certification exam administered in the afternoon of the second day. The workshop is designed to give supervisors and managers the skills need to effectively manage staff and evaluate program performance.
Topics to be discussed:
- Program Regulatory Review
- Monitoring Program Performance
- Quality Control
- System of Record
- HCV Finance
- The Supervisor's Role in Fair Housing
- Hiring, Firing, and Employee Discipline
- Dealing with Difficult Employees
- Managing People, Process, and Performance
- Leadership Models and Strategies
Quadel’s approach for this course combines use of classroom lecture, PowerPoint presentations, and hands-on exercises to allow the supervisors to actively participate and resolve issues that commonly occur while supervising the HCV program.
Participants will receive Quadel’s HCV Supervisor’s course book. The manual is a comprehensive and useful reference guide for supervisory staff long after the training workshop has ended. The course book covers the material discussed in the supervisory course.
Read the Cancellation Policy