Quadel offers full-time, part-time employment and flexible consulting engagements. Short-term or extended business travel may be required on occasion to provide the quality customer service that our clients expect and deserve.
QUADEL believes in rewarding our employees’ hard work and dedication by offering:
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonuses
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Generous Vacation, Sick, Holiday and Personal Leave
- Life, Accidental Death and Disability, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Optional Long-term Care and Life Term Insurance Coverage
- Commuter Benefits
We invest in our people with training, professional organization memberships, and industry association conference attendance. Joining Quadel offers exceptional opportunities for valuable professional experience and career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Quadel is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact 202-789-2500. This telephone line and the email address above can help job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.
- Quadel’s Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Poster
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Poster
- Notice of E-Verify Participation
- Right to Work