How do I register for a course?
There are two ways to register for our courses:
- Register and pay online
- Mail or Fax a completed request form with your payment information to Quadel Consulting & Training, LLC or fax to 202-729-6211
Does my registration fee include any travel expenses?
No, your registration fee only covers the training workshop and beverage breaks. Airfare, hotel accommodations and meals are not included in the registration fee. Participants should make arrangements directly with the appropriate hotel and airline.
How do I cancel or make a change to a training registration?
- Registration fees are refundable less a $75 per person administrative charge if notification is received no later than 5:00 p.m. 30 days prior to the start of the workshop. Refunds will not be granted to any registrant who cancels after that time. All refunds must be requested in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refunds or registration transfers to a future session will be permitted within 30 days prior to the start of the workshop. However, you may send a substitute attendee to the same course/session for which you registered but can no longer attend. Please inform us in writing of any substitutions three business days prior to the start of the workshop. No substitutions will be accepted less than three business days prior to the start of the workshop.
- Advance registration and full payment are required in order to be admitted to the workshop. We may not be able to hold your spot in the class if full payment is not received 14 days prior to the start of the workshop.
- A $100 late fee will be assessed if full payment is not received 7 days prior to the start of the workshop.
In rare instances, workshops may be canceled or rescheduled. Although a full refund of the registration fee will be made in such cases, Quadel is not responsible for other costs incurred, such as nonrefundable airline tickets.
Click here for more information about Quadel’s cancelation policies.
Why is it important to obtain a housing program certification?
Quadel’s certification programs have helped to establish a national performance standard within the affordable housing industry. A Quadel certification demonstrates that the recipient has attained a level of knowledge and expertise to effectively administer program rules. If you are looking for a copy of a certification, please contact email@example.com.
If I select a workshop with an optional certification examination, when will I receive my results?
Examination results and certifications will be mailed to all participants within 60 days of completing a workshop. Quadel must receive your payment in full before examination results and certifications are sent.
Where can I see a list of upcoming courses?
A full list and schedule for the courses we offer is available at our Course Offerings page.
Can I request customized training to address the specialized needs of my staff?
Quadel offers customized training workshops based on the specific training needs of our clients. We can adapt materials from our current offerings to emphasize key program areas, or develop an entirely new course as needed. Click on Request a Course to submit a request.
Can I follow-up with a course instructor after completing a training workshop to ask additional questions?
Yes, Quadel offers our training customers and housing agency clients the option to ask technical questions on program rules and requirements through our Ask an Expert feature. Click on Ask an Expert to submit your question online. A member of our training staff will respond to you in a timely fashion.