When working with Quadel, your housing authority’s mission becomes our mission. Our company culture thrives on establishing our clients among national best agencies and strengthening the communities we serve. If your housing authority has made the decision to pursue outsourced direct management, Quadel is the right partner. Here’s why.
HCV DIRECT ADMINISTRATION
Quadel provides contract management for over 20,000 HCV units across the nation, including Tennessee, Arizona and Virginia. We previously assisted 14 housing agencies with the start-up of contractor-managed services. Our past successful engagements include large agencies like the Chicago Housing Authority, Housing Authority of the City of Baltimore, Miami-Dade Public Housing and Community Development, and the Houston Housing Authority. Our company offers a demonstrated record of accomplishment of successful transition, high performance results and community involvement. All of our current and past clients realize immediate program performance improvements.
Any program under our administration benefits from Quadel’s:
- Commitment to integrity, transparency and collaboration
- Understanding that outsourced administration must be tailored to represent the community and people served
- Customer-focused administration
- Purposeful deployment of technology
Quadel’s HCV Direct Management/Administration solutions include:
- Wait List Management
- Eligibility and Income Determinations
- Customer Service Call Centers
- Landlord Services
- Financial Management and Reporting
- HUD Reporting
- HAP Voucher Processing
- Quality Control
- Proprietary Technology Solutions
PBCA Multifamily Asset Administration
For the last 19 years, we’ve worked with PHAs in the states of Indiana, North Carolina, New York and California to provide PBCA administration services.
Quadel’s PBCA experience by the numbers:
- 200,000 Units in Three States
- 12,000+ MORs
- 10,500+ Renewals and Rent Adjustments
- $4.8B in HAP Paid Since 2000
- 15,000+ Resident Concern calls
Understanding the value and life-changing impact of housing stability drives our quality, program compliance and responsiveness. Whether it’s responding to a resident concern call, training managers on Fair Housing, or making sure rent calculations are accurate during an occupancy review, Quadel’s staff is intimately aware of the impact on participants’ lives.
Quadel is uniquely positioned to help any housing authority achieve the performance goals for its Section 8 portfolio. In all of our PBCA administration contracts, Quadel focuses on the following approach using our skills, abilities, knowledge and experience:
- An understanding of each property within each state’s HUD portfolio
- A strong working relationship with owners and management agents
- An ability to provide high quality work production at the start of the contract with no disruption to customer service and seamless transition activity
- An ability to meet and exceed HUD performance goals and expectations outlined in the Annual Contributions Contract (ACC)