Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) Services
Rent relief is finally here. So are we.
Quadel’s affordable housing experts understand the complexity of the current national housing emergency. We’ve guided our clients through the COVID-19 pandemic for over a year now and have a clear understanding of what works best in today’s business environment.
We are here for those who decided to outsource an ERAP and for those who may need some technical assistance along the way. Whatever your needs, Quadel can provide a successful, customized solution.
Our services include:
- Rapid program implementation and roll out
- Customer Service Call Center administration for applicants, landlords and recipients
- Full Program management from application submission to payment processing
- Quality control activities, including sampling and establishing compliance measures
- Performance reporting, including real-time tracking and updates
- Technology-driven solutions for smooth program launch and payment processing
ERAP Task Force
We understand the ERA Program can be confusing and daunting for organizations to create or manage. This is why we created our ERAP Task Force. Our experts are ready to help. Anytime. Anywhere.
Our task forces can:
- Respond rapidly for all program management tasks or crisis management
- Conduct forensic program compliance
- Run program analyses
- Provide on-call guidance
- Creation of process guidebooks and desk aides
- On-call guidance for program regulations and processes
- Third-party quality monitoring and compliance auditing
Our priority has, and always will be, the communities we serve. If your particular needs are not listed above, contact us. We can create a solution that will make your ERAP a success. Download our informational brochure or contact Hannah Troyer, Proposal Associate, for more information or to request a customized letter quote or proposal.