Welcome to the 2017 Quadel Webinar Series! Quadel Consulting & Training is bringing you the information that you need to help you maneuver through the ever changing world of affordable housing. From overarching legislative changes down to the nitty gritty in specific programs, we have the latest information to help you get the job done.
Third & Fourth Quarter Webinars:
(Registration at the Bottom of the Page)
- SOLD OUT September 20th - 1-2:30pm - What's New With RAD? in partnership with NLHA & Liz Bramlet Consulting - Free
- BY POPULAR DEMAND - September 27th - 2-3:30pm - What's New With RAD? (Second Session) in partnership with NLHA & Liz Bramlet Consulting - Free
- October 12th - Fundamentals of Navigating HUD's Enterprise Income Verification (EIV) System with Birch Island Real Estate Consulting, LLC - $139
- November 8th - NLHA & Liz Bramlet Consulting - Topic & Registration TBA
- More Announced Soon
Further Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.987.2581
What’s New With RAD – Final Implementation of Revision 3?
Note: Due to popular demand, we are adding a second session of the webinar being held on 9/20. This will be identical to that one.
Join National Leased Housing Association, Liz Bramlet Consulting, LLC and Quadel Consulting & Training on Wednesday September 20th, from 1:00 – 2:30 ET for our first in a series of free Webinars on HUD’s Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) program.
Our first webinar will focus on the most recent updates to the RAD Notice PIH 2012-32, (H-2017-03) REV-3 which was issued on January 12, 2017 and how these changes relate to Component 1 Public Housing Conversion Transactions.
Denise Muha, Executive Director of NLHA in Washington D.C will deliver an update on RAD issues currently pending with Congress.
Liz Bramlet, a nationally recognized expert in the field of affordable housing will provide an overview of the recent updates and requirements included in HUD’s latest revision to RAD Notice PIH-2012-32 (HA) H-2017-03, REV-3 that apply to Component 1 Public Housing Conversion transactions.
Dixie Cristea, Quadel
Tracy Newman, Quadel
Vinnie Viola, Birch Island
I. System Access and Security Compliance:
- EIV System Purpose
- Approval Letters
- Access Authorization Forms
- Rules of Behavior (ROB)
- Security Training and Security Procedures
- EIV & You Brochure and Tenant Selection Plan Requirements
II. Understanding EIV Reports and EIV Report Retention Requirements:
- Existing Tenant Search
- Failed EIV Pre-Screening Report
- Failed Verification Report
- Deceased Tenant Report
- Multiple Subsidy Report
- New Hires Report
- No Income Report
- Income Discrepancy Report
III. EIV Repayment Agreements:
- Required Contents
IV. EIV Policies and Procedures:
- Compliance with HUD’s Usage Requirements
V. EIV Penalties:
- Notification to HUD Headquarters to Terminate EIV Access
- Five Percent Decrease in Voucher Payments
- Management and Occupancy Review (MOR) Findings
- Curing Violations
IV. EIV Resources and Tips:
- Where to get Assistance with EIV Questions
- Helpful Tips for EIV Compliance